Fairlie Community Council Agenda 4/2/19
Welcome and Apologies
Approval of January minute
NA Councillors` Report
(1) Hunterston SSG update (A and B stations + SEPA`s new Nuclear Sectoral Plan)
(2) Fairlie Castle ( re Mr McNeur`s letter to MSP)
(3) A78 (re recent spate of accidents inc y`day`s 31st Jan)
(4) Hunterston/ Peel Ports decomm of oil rigs
(5) Dawn Homes
(7) Crematorium access road (hazard)
(8) Fairlie Community Trust meeting (5/2/19) Semple Centre
(9) Appointment of new secretary FCC.
AOB. Next CC meeting Monday March 4th at 7:30pm in Semple Centre.
Minutes of meeting between Fairlie Community Council and Peelports on the 4th Dec 2018.
Funding applications should demonstrate ideas that will help improve at least one of the following in the Locality:
• Local life
• Community well-being
An additional £5,000 is available from North Ayrshire Green Health Partnership for bids of up to £1,000. Bids should help improve nature based activities in the area.
The Participatory Budgeting event is on the 3rd November but application close on the 4th October
PB North Coast poster 2
This was sent by FCC on behalf of Fairlie Community on the 23rd August 2018.PAC MS KT 22.08.18