Fairlie Community Council Agenda 4/2/19
Welcome and Apologies
Approval of January minute
NA Councillors` Report
(1) Hunterston SSG update (A and B stations + SEPA`s new Nuclear Sectoral Plan)
(2) Fairlie Castle ( re Mr McNeur`s letter to MSP)
(3) A78 (re recent spate of accidents inc y`day`s 31st Jan)
(4) Hunterston/ Peel Ports decomm of oil rigs
(5) Dawn Homes
(7) Crematorium access road (hazard)
(8) Fairlie Community Trust meeting (5/2/19) Semple Centre
(9) Appointment of new secretary FCC.
AOB. Next CC meeting Monday March 4th at 7:30pm in Semple Centre.
Minutes of meeting between Fairlie Community Council and Peelports on the 4th Dec 2018.fcc_ppmin4dec18
Funding applications should demonstrate ideas that will help improve at least one of the following in the Locality:
• Local life
• Community well-being
An additional £5,000 is available from North Ayrshire Green Health Partnership for bids of up to £1,000. Bids should help improve nature based activities in the area.
The Participatory Budgeting event is on the 3rd November but application close on the 4th OctoberPB North Coast poster 2
This was sent by FCC on behalf of Fairlie Community on the 23rd August 2018.PAC MS KT 22.08.18