Hunterston PARC is a proposal by Peelports to develop the Hunterston industrial complex into an oil rig and marine asset decommissioning and scrap yard.
Fairlie Community Council support the creation of jobs and a new vision for Peelports Hunterston but not at any cost to the environment.
- Letter to Peelports from Fairlie Community Council
- FCC meeting with Peelports 4th Dec 2018
- Peel Ports meeting with FCC on the 12th July 2018
- Marine Scotland Pre-consultation Event – 8th August 2018
- Comment on Peelports Pre-Consultation for Jetty Construction by 8th March 2018
- 17/01273/PP – Environmental Information
- 16/00268/PP Fairlie CC Response
- No need for an Environmental Impact Assessment for construction on SSSI and critical habitat says Marine Scotland
- Peel Ports ‘2017 Coal Migration Report’ findings are unacceptable for communities and environment #BluePlanet2
More information about Peelports proposals can be found on the local pressure group Friends of the Firth of Clyde website.