Fairlie Community Council Agenda 4/2/19
Welcome and Apologies
Approval of January minute
NA Councillors` Report
(1) Hunterston SSG update (A and B stations + SEPA`s new Nuclear Sectoral Plan)
(2) Fairlie Castle ( re Mr McNeur`s letter to MSP)
(3) A78 (re recent spate of accidents inc y`day`s 31st Jan)
(4) Hunterston/ Peel Ports decomm of oil rigs
(5) Dawn Homes
(7) Crematorium access road (hazard)
(8) Fairlie Community Trust meeting (5/2/19) Semple Centre
(9) Appointment of new secretary FCC.
AOB. Next CC meeting Monday March 4th at 7:30pm in Semple Centre.
The Monday 5th March 2018 meeting is an hour earlier at 6.30 pm , Semple Centre.
We then have the public consultation at the Village Hall at 7.30 pm, weather permitting., by the Coastal Marine Planning Partnership.
Fairlie Community Council Agenda 02/10/2017
Approval of September 2017 minutes
- Police Report
- NAC Councillors’ updates
- NOWTTF – Reporter time scales
- Hunterston SSG (cladding and update on annual stakeholder summit)- RH
- Dawn Homes Planning Application – Planning Meeting Outcome
- Remembrance Wreath
- Magnox grant – laptop and printer
- Jim Miller presentation on Planning
Next meeting Monday 6th November 2017 at 7:30pm in the Semple Centre.